We are recruiting for a range of roles within our award winning nursery
“Little Adventurers is unlike any nursery I’ve worked in before; here the children really do come first and routines are flexible and spontaneous, as they would be in the home. It’s such a lovely place to work.”
Quote by new member of staff December 2017
Little Adventurers is a different kind of nursery and a special place to work. We know this because our staff and parents tell us so! We are looking for talented and professional full-time nursery practitioners to join our team for the below roles:
- Full-time experienced practitioner to lead our pre-school room. April start date. Maternity cover position but with potential to extend contract.
- Apprenticeship Position (beginning at Level 2 or Level 3)
- Summer contract position April to September (or the 6 weeks school holiday period). Full-time experienced practitioner to work in all of our nursery rooms (potentially extending to a further contract after this period)
- Part-time Afternoons Position (3.30 pm to 6.30 pm) (This may suit an existing pre-school practitioner who wishes to work more hours and experience a different nursery setting)
- Bank Staff member – a professionally qualified and experienced members of staff who are looking for part-time work or flexible bank work to suit their own needs.
Little Adventurers is an individual private day care nursery which opened in April 2015. We offer high quality childcare to children from 3 months to 5 years and our aim is to be considered an extension to each of our little one’s own family. Our ethos is to provide a home from home environment where children are cherished as they learn and develop.
We have a fantastic staff team and recruit high calibre professionals to work in our nursery, where children’s individual needs are at the heart of all we do and where children are encouraged to discover, explore and investigate the world around them. We are family run and passionate about Early Years education, striving to deliver best practice throughout our setting.
We are seeking the above nursery practitioners to complete our highly regarded staff team. Individuals must be experienced, caring and professional with a sound understanding of the EYFS, an ability to support children’s learning and development in a creative and flexible way as well as sharing our nursery’s ethos and aims (please see our website for details.) Applicants should also have strong communication skills with children and adults, a comprehensive knowledge of child development and the key person approach.
In return, we offer our staff the opportunity to be involved in a friendly and growing nursery which values their staff; providing excellent support and communication. We are an innovative and creative team, constantly striving to further develop our nursery with leadership from a Manager who has over 30 years’ experience. We are committed to the ongoing professional development of each staff member and have pleasure in offering an excellent staff benefits package.
Staff Benefits include:
- 6-month induction programme
- In-house training & access to further training courses
- Continuing Professional Development opportunities
- Excellent career & progression opportunities
- 2 staff parties a year
- Approachable & open-door policy of management
- Staff team building events
- Quarterly restaurant vouchers
- Annual staff questionnaires where staff ideas are progressed
- Regular all staff management presentations
- Excellent transport links
Essential: Minimum Level 3 early years qualification or above or Level 2 with experience. Apprentices – minimum GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C in English and Maths. A passion for childcare and being open to new ideas.
Desirable: Minimum 3 years experience of working with pre-school children for the Senior role. Minimum of 1 yr for other posts. IT literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft applications.
All posts subject to satisfactory references.
For a preview of our wonderful nursery please visit our Facebook page and watch our short film www.facebook.com/littleadventurersnursery
For independent parent reviews on our nursery please visit https://www.daynurseries.co.uk/daynursery.cfm/searchazref/65432217023
For further information & an application pack please email email@example.com preferably with a covering letter, stating the position you are interested in applying for together with your CV.
Our staff are so important to us and we have high staff morale throughout the team. Here are a few comments from our fantastic team :
“Working here with Ginny and the team has been a reminder to me about why I wanted to be in childcare – to give high quality care in a loving and supportive environment.”
“I can truly say that Little Adventurers is the most warm, fun and loving nursery”
“ I love being part of an enthusiastic, loving and brilliant team!”
” Little Adventurers in my opinion has the best home away from home feeling and provides rich learning experiences.”
“This nursery is so different from others I have worked in; the homely atmosphere has a positive effect on the children and staff…”
“I feel privileged and proud to be part of the Little Adventurers Team”